Scroll down to read report
Last Updated: January 2020
Key Market Statistics
Toronto West - All Office Classes
Click for more details
- South and central Etobicoke are going through a transformational period. Landlords are starting to look at potential properties/land which would add more supply of tenant-occupied office space to the area
- Construction for the new 18 KM Hurontario LRT is expected to begin at the end of 2019 and be completed by 2024
- Health and Saftey Innovation renews 100,000 SF at 5110 Creekbank Road
- ABB announces 105,000 SF renewal at 3450 Harvester Road
- Prodigy Game announces 95,000 SF at 226 Wyecroft Road
- Chartwell Headquarters announces 130,000 SF at 7070 Derrycrest Drive
Asking Average Gross Rent & Vacancy (all office classes)
Market Statistic (all office classes)
“Some occupiers that may have chosen to go downtown are starting to rethink their strategy by keeping Toronto West in focus, as younger people consider Etobicoke, Mississauga and other locations which tend to have more affordable living options.
It is a slow but steady noticeable resurgence in transit-oriented, amenity-connected office submarkets in Toronto West that we have been predicting for some time."
Principal & Executive Vice-President, Broker of Record